Nahla Summers is an World Record holder | Author | Cultural Change Consultant | Kindness researcher & International Keynote Speaker
Listen to Nahla as she talks about:
* Riding 5000 miles to every city in the UK to spell KINDNESS
* Her kindness movement - Sunshine People
* Transform workplaces with a Culture of Kindness
* The death of her partner and what happened next
* Acts of kindness
* Her book 44 Rays of Sunshine
* Cycling 3000 miles across America after purchasing her bike just six weeks prior.
Buy a Culture of Kindness:
Buy 44 Rays Of Sunshine:
Nahla on Instagram:
Contact Matt: email@example.com
Today's podcast is brought to you by:
We Make Film Happen http://wemakefilmhappen.com/
We Make Good Happen http://wemakegoodhappen.com/
We Make Podcasts Happen https://www.wemakepodcastshappen.com
Podcast Like a Pro: https://www.podcastlikeapro.co.uk/
We tap into the minds of people like adventurers, world record holders, entrepreneurs, voice coaches, psychologists, musicians and people making a positive difference around the world.
We want to find out what’s their path to success and what have they learnt along the way.
This is real stories from real people.
Plus we want to find out what success means to them.
The We Make Success Happen podcast is hosted by Matt Callanan, a former international DJ and musician turned filmmaker (with We Make Film Happen) and founder of the kindness project We Make Good Happen.